January 31, 2014

Gujarat Alkaline Ltd: Result Update Q3 2013-14

* Results from BSEIndia.com

Revenues of the company have increased a good 21.54% but the increase in cost of power and fuel ensured that the rise in profits are not in line with the increase in sales. 

Readers will say cut the crap and tell me if I can buy at current levels or not ..

My answer to this question is: The recent price movement is not justified by the kind of results company has produced all its peers namely AB Chemicals, DCW etc are trading at 10-20% above the yearly lows where in this one is trading 10-12% below yearly highs. Having said that its good to stay with the leaders of the sector.

Money is yours so final decision rest with you.



Technically as well the stock is too far from my comfort level to invest in.

Happy investing

Disclaimer: Currently, I dont hold any shares in the company.. I sold my holding of 200 shares in July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment